Application - Curaga (Sadhu going Druid) - I now has a name!

Go down

Application - Curaga (Sadhu going Druid) - I now has a name!

Post by Curaga on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 am

•Name: Lona! Very Happy

•Team Name and Discord Name: Curaga / Curaga

•How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site?
I was browsing the Guild forums on ToS official site and saw a post by vVv.

•Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them?
No one. But I hope to make some good friends!

•What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina?
Being a part of a group that can learn from each other and progress through the game together. Making new friends to play with, as I am on almost every day. I am a veteran iRO player, but I quit when Renewal came out and have not been able to get back into it since. Currently I am addicted to ToS as it brings back that vintage RO nostalgia. ^o^

•What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
Mainly photography and hiking. I live in Washington state and there's so many gorgeous places to explore and so many interesting things to take pictures of. I also do portraits and am in the process of starting a business.

•With whom do you spend the most time gaming?
Random friends I have met online. Majority of my real life friends don't play MMOs, they are console gamers with the exception of League of Legends and maybe World of Used-to-be-good-craft.

•What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why?
Tree of Savior and League of Legends equally. I've played League of Legends since day one (after BETA), and have the skins to prove it. Like I mentioned most of my real life friends only use their PC for League so it's my connection to my friends back home in Hawaii (raised there). As far as Tree of Savior goes, I see myself spending countless hours and nights grinding on this game. It almost brought tears to my eyes when I first heard of a spiritual successor to RO. I'm glad it's proving itself to be a great game so far. I am happy with the similarities/differences it has with Ragnarok and other MMOs.

•What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are?
Adventurous, Unique, Support (both in class choice & personality)

•Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?
To be honest, not really. I watch some pro League videos time to time to improve my own gameplay, but I'm not a huge follower/fan of anyone. I was not even aware that there were pro ToS streams. Razz
Definitely willing to devote time to watching more though.

•What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have?
Lots of GvG from RO and lots and LOTS of arena battles and battleground matches from WoW. I always played the healer/support in games. Throw League of Legends in the mix and over the years I've learned how to adapt to certain situations and change your playstyle; as well as the value in planning, strategy & objectives over just killing the enemy.

•Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?
No but I would very much enjoy going!

•How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?
Have not done so yet.

•What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?
A friendly guild willing to share their knowledge of the game as well as have fun and serious discussions. An ideal guild would have a large amount of active members who like to group up and help each other out to improve the guild as a whole. I work at Trader Joe's and our motto is "Kaizen" which basically means "1% better everyday" and I follow this in my gaming. Mostly I just want to make friends with cool and like-minded people!

•What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style?
Currently I am a level 115 Sadhu as of writing. I'm going to finish with Sadhu C2 > Druid > Druid. Usually I play support and healer classes in every game I play but as soon as I saw the concept for Sadhu I felt like I was in love with the idea. I really like the zen vibe that the class gives off, and thought the way they converted their physical attacks into magic damage and attack three times was very unique (read above Very Happy) and awesome! But I also have a strong desire to make a Linker/Thaum/Chronomancer support -- melee's best friend.

•Are you PvP or PvE oriented?
I am a mix of both, although I will admit I am a little partial to PvP content. I really enjoy the competitive aspect and the excitement of playing against other actual people. Don't get me wrong though, I still enjoy every bit of PvE content.

Thank you for the time you took to read my application! I hope to hear back from you. Would love to join some fellow Ragnarok vets! <3

Last edited by Curaga on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Curaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Curaga (Sadhu going Druid) - I now has a name!

Post by OLlama on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:49 am

Yo! Here is an invite to your discord and I will ask some follow up questions.
https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCrFd9aE

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curaga on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:14 am

Sorry for the late reply. Had to take my dog in for surgery so been busy with him. Can I get another invite? It says this one has expired.

Curaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OLlama on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:28 am

https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCpR8Jr8

Oh no! What happened to your dog?

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Curaga on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 am

My uncle, the original owner, didn't have him neutered as a puppy and now 9 years later he developed a tumor and we had to have them removed. He's doing good now though, it doesn't seem to bother him really.

Curaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloderp on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 am

Poor pup ;(
Eloderp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum