Application- 7thCrusade 248 Dragoon

Go down

Application- 7thCrusade 248 Dragoon

Post by juliusarnei on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Name: Julius Arnei Santamaria Teodosio

Team Name and Discord Name: Team Name: 7thCrusade Discord Name: @Julius (7thCrusade)#2236

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? ToS Forums from vVv's post.

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? No one, but this is why I'm signing up, looking for a community to which I can belong to.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? I hope to get team mates and friends that have Elite skills to get on top of the game while having fun.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hobbies of mine are professionally taking photos and slowly adding my favorite ones to my online profile! I'm also currently working on a new FRS-car which I just bought roughly a few months back and slowly adding new race parts in my back yard. But what I'm most passionate about is taking care of my folks, this may not be a hobby to others, but it is for me. I was adopted at a very late age and I just want to give everything back in return to them while they're here still in the States. They will be retiring within the year so you can sort of see why I spend so much time at home.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? I don't have many real friends who play MMO's they're more console type people or strictly FPS games, but that't not my cup of tea. Online I play with a group of friends which I met on Gele Plateau, we really hit it off waiting for the invisible pillar. I wonder if anyone is familiar with this place? Hahaha pardon my laughing, but I can't believe I met those amazing people there, this is why I enjoy gaming.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? I used to play dota 2 before this (roughly 4,751 hours according to steam) but I gave it all up for Tree of savior because it reminded of my golden days back on Ragnarok 1. I can pretty much say I'm committed to ToS now because I made this dragoon within a week. Might I add my friends that I met previously are now looking up to me because of it.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? 3 words to describe of my self being definition of a gamer is: optimistic, smart, fun

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes! I love to watch LMG: CS:GO streams when they're available.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? I've always been competitive since I grew up playing MOBA's and MMO's. I've even been used as practice dummies for MINESKI when I was back at my homeland.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? I have attended only DOTA 2 pro championships since I have been here in the states and might I add I am blessed to be where the biggest tournament is held at my home town of Seattle. Since the Internationals were announced to be held here every year I have not missed the event yet. I just recently secured my ticket last week!

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? I do not participate since my friends are no longer gaming and I would rather have a pre-made team with the synergy to even attempt such events.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? My Ideal guild that I would be looking for is an all around table of PVP/PVE members that have experience that are willing to share it with the right people. People who want to reach to the top with the balance of fun and enjoyment at the same time. But most of all I want this guild not just to be so called "try-hard players" but to be FRIENDS.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? My current class is a level 248 Dragoon and making this my main Character. I have also made a alternative class while the new missions are being slowly added in, I have also benefited by doing so because it has increased my overall team experience to 10%. It is a lvl 130 Ranger btw turning it into a S.Reiter/Musketeer.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? Both. I'm interested in Both cheers

PS. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if I'm not accepted I wish you all success and if a possible future position opens up I'm willing to accept the offer.

Last edited by juliusarnei on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot country lol)
juliusarnei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application- 7thCrusade 248 Dragoon

Post by Curaga on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Omg you live in Seattle??? I'm in Bremerton! I'm also a photographer. haha
Do you have a website/Instagram?

Curaga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliusarnei on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:19 pm

@curaga Yeah I live in Renton, I work with Reign Media inc. I'm working on my portfolio, but most of my Pictures are on Reign, 95 slide, Tia Lou's and Stage.
juliusarnei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OLlama on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Greetings!
This definitely seems like a good place for you. We have other people into photography too and some that live in Seattle :p
You are more than welcome to invite people to apply here too.
Here's an invite to discord: https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCrErJqh
It will allow you to chat, but not voice until I accept you as a member.
I won't be on until around 10pm pdt. I'll be interviewing you as well.
Feel free to get to know the other members in the meantime.

Last edited by OLlama on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juliusarnei on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm

cool, thanks I'll stay on till then.
juliusarnei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliusarnei on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 pm

oh darn, its an expired link.
juliusarnei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OLlama on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Updated with new invite.
Not sure if I will be on.

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilmittens on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Pretty solid application imo ! We should def get this guy !!!
Evilmittens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down