Go down

Goku - FkdYoBtch's Application.

Post by fkdyobtch on Wed May 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Name:
Filip

Team Name -
FkdYoBtch

Discord Name:
Use TS and Skype, but I'll get Discord right when I am accepted into guild!

Do you have a mic?
I PC game, I better have a mic!

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site?
I was referred through shout, saw the recruitment message!

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them?
I do not know anyone, but hoping to know everyone eventually.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina?
Looking for a community of people looking to progress in the game and dominate everyone and everything on the server.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
Stock Market - Dirt Bikes - Boat - Guns - Fast Cars - Gambling - Women & waking up in random places.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming?
I usually game with my friends in real life and a few close friends I have made from other games.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why?
ToS will be my number 1, because Ragnarok was a total throw back and the nostalgia is real with ToS. Second is Rust, because Rust is just, the best game on the planet (burnt out and need ToS in the life now.)

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are?
Mother Fucking Savage

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?
Only way to get good is to pay attention. Often as I need.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have?
Other then raiding bases and raping faces in Rust, I have been heavily into PVP on Tera Rising - IGN is "Bathsalt" and I am probably known throughout all servers as the best Gunner NA(log onto MT and ask, thats the highest populated/ best pvp server). Looking to run all PVE content all the time in ToS, but PVP is going to be something I focus hard and crunch all the statistics to make me, and us the best. sunny

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?
Nope<3

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?
Only in Tera, they would have 1v1, 5v5, and 3v3 tournaments every few months that I would enter with my guild.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?
A community of people that don't suck at life.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style?
Currently running a level 204 Monk, I have a crap load of exp cards just chilling till I get the gear i've been grinding. Going to be hybrid, my support class is Dievdirby, very good for PVE and if you use your head can be very powerful in PVP. Also Cleric Rank 2 for the heals + safety wall. I am right now a circle 2 monk, but to be a little more pvp oriented, might take up Plague Doctor rank 7 for the trollz. In my head, the plan I have for my monk is a unstoppable ball of utility :p - 2nd class I will be working on is a wizz type of some sort!

Are you PvP or PvE oriented?
More interested in PVP, but I am by no means ruling out PVE. I want to touch on every aspect of the game.

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them?
Sure.

fkdyobtch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goku - FkdYoBtch's Application.

Post by OLlama on Thu May 05, 2016 12:31 am

https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCpjwyIc

Here is the discord invite, please get to know the other members and I will interview you tomorrow with a few more questions.
Always good to have more hardcore players around.

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down