Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Starso

2 posters

Go down

Application - Starso Empty Application - Starso

Post by Starso Fri May 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Name: Dustin

Team Name: Starso

Discord Name: Starso

Do you have a mic? Yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? Ran a dungeon with Curgara and was impressed with his healing abilities/playstyle. We started talking, he told me about the guild and encouraged me to apply.

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? Curaga, see above.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? I am looking for like-minded players for a friend and I that want to explore end-game content and participate in GvG activiites.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I work full time which requires me to travel quite a bit. I play on a laptop so I am able to game on the go. Beyond that, I enjoy golfing, hiking, and cooking.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? Long-time gaming friends.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? Currently ToS, I played WoW religiously as well as D2/D3 and League of Legends.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? committed, perfectionist, competitive

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Depends on the game I play. Often times I am competing against most of them (i.e. in league I maxed out at high D1 so I was often playing against a lot of the streamers).

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? I was a very high end arena player in WoW from season 1-8 before I quit. I achieved high D1 in League of Legends as well. Very little tournament experience, never had any interest.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? Very rarely.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? I would love to find a guild that has like-minded players interested in exploring end game pve and pvp content. Beyond that, nice members that enjoy grouping up, building relationships, and having fun. I do not like a bunch of pointless drama or needless assholes.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? I have made a number of classes to test things but my "main" is a 198 A2<QS3<Falcon (going Cannon probably). I generally alternate between Warrior style classes and Archers. I really wanted 2h Swordsman DPS to be viable but given the current state of iToS it is not. I am a min-maxer so I rerolled to this character.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? Both.

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? Yes.

Starso

Back to top Go down

Application - Starso Empty Re: Application - Starso

Post by OLlama Fri May 13, 2016 4:44 pm

I think you would enjoy it here. Definitely have the same sentiments on the type of environment you expect in a guild.

Here is an invite to our discord
https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCrcytAl

I'll interview you in a couple days. For now get to know the other members and ask whatever questions you got.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down