Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Akihabara

2 posters

Go down

Application - Akihabara Empty Application - Akihabara

Post by devolin Sun May 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Name: Diego

Team Name: Akihabara

Discord Name: devolin

Do you have a mic? yep

How did you hear about illumina? shout !

Who do you know currently in Illumina? Honestly, nothing much just that it was a guild in RO

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? people to play and talk with! I want to have a solid and active group in ToS since its my go to MMO at this time

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? repair computers and music

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? my wife !, but sadly shes doesnt like ToS q.q

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? ToS atm

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Mid core ?, play a tad after work 1-2 hours after work. spend 4-5 hours during days off

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? Not really... I feel like I rather experience the game myself

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? tournaments? none. I was part of the 1st 10 groups that cleared raid content in ffxiv though

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?n/a

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? n/a

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? just a chill, drama free guild really. And I guess a place wheres theres more of a community thans 1-2 small knt tight groups + rest of the guild members

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style?
I like playing support/healer jobs. Oddly enough my1 st ToS Char was an archer. Currently a 158 A|R3|F1. heading to F3.
I also have a C2|Diev3| lvl 131, which has become my main now, really liking the class. Heading to Druid 2 with that.
and I also have a priest lvl 107, full support, heading to PD with that one.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? PVE, with a little pvp on the side

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? Yep !

devolin

Back to top Go down

Application - Akihabara Empty Re: Application - Akihabara

Post by OLlama Sun May 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Greetings!!
Please join us on discord:
https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCtXHQ4j

get to know the members and I will interview you in a couple days.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down