Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Thorwolf

2 posters

Go down

Application Thorwolf Empty Application Thorwolf

Post by Thorwolf Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Name:Renzo

Team Name:Thorwolf

Discord Name:Thorwolf

Do you have a mic?yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? Curaga shouts :3

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them?
do not know anyone , I hope to get in and meet

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina?form bonds and a great friendship and go exploring the game

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? guittar, comics and manga

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? All day, 14 hours aprox and daily 2 hours

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? i love this game really funny.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? funny , loyal, friendly and competitive

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? VID pvp videos and guides in forum

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? i wasnt in a tournament in this game, but yes in dota and lol(moba) and WOW

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?not at all

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?not at all

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? competitive for aim most guild in server

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? i am rogue, my class final is Schwarzer Reiter, mobility tactics for pvp

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? Pvp and PVE but i like more PVP

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? yes

Thorwolf

Back to top Go down

Application Thorwolf Empty Re: Application Thorwolf

Post by Curaga Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Hey there! Glad you decided to apply! Here's an invite to our Discord: https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCqW0jq0

Go ahead and join, talk with the members and get to know us. Whenever the guild Leader vVv OLlama or myself are online one of us will interview you and we'll go from there!

Curaga

Back to top Go down