Laverga's application

Go down

Laverga's application

Post by edramos12 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Name:Eddy

Team Name - Laverga

Discord Name: edramos

Do you have a mic? Yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? in game recruiting.

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? Just the recruiter and my buddy koir, we joined at the same time.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? I would like to clear in game content, specially the dungeon missions that nobody does but that also drop good loot, and i would also like to experience the gvg battles and other in game guild activities.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like to read fantasy novels, watch movies, anime and read manga.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? With my in game buddies that are also playing tos at the moment.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? Tos, i love mmorpgs and i have played most of them but this is the most fun for me at the moment.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? competitive, friendly, loyal.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Sometimes, i prefer to play myself rather than watch.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? Couple of tournaments in the MOBA scene.(heroes of newerth)

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? Nope though i've watched some HON tourneys live.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?Not very often.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? Active players that aren't just always playing with their closest friends.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? 165 Cataphract c3, dragoon after that, i like to do everything the game has to offer sort of like a completionist, i like to grind.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? I love both.

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? Yep.

edramos12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laverga's application

Post by OLlama on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

OLlama
Admin

View user profile http://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum