Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Vulpix

2 posters

Go down

Application - Vulpix Empty Application - Vulpix

Post by Vulpix Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Name: Chloe

Team Name: Vulpix

Discord Name: I'd have to make one

Do you have a mic? Yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site?  Advertisement in-game.

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? No one

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? Lots and lots of friends

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Designing and 3D modeling.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? No one.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? I spend most of my time on Tree of Savior currently.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? PVPer, Compleitionist, Adventurer

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Only if needed.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? Fighting game tournaments, various ranked plays on MOBAs.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?  Don't know what these are.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?  A guild similar to my old RO guild.

I used to play Ragnarok starting back in 2004, and I quit sometime in 2010.  We had a heavy competitive, team oriented guild that would fight in guild wars each week.  Outside of that, the guild was very friendly and felt like I was "at home."   I really enjoyed this community I was part of.  I spent time as well outside of that doing risky PVE for high EXP, and fighting bosses for rare drops and lots of $$$.  It was really fun.  I miss having that kind of experience, and I haven't found it in quite some time.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style?  SR / Full Support.

I know the requirements said 200+, but I'm level 172 (My SR).  I'm hoping that would be okay if I were to get her up to 200 in a few days.  It's the weekend so I have plenty of time outside of work.  I also have a full support character, but she's only 105.

My playstyle is auto attacking with CC, and multi-tasking support style.  I've always been commended as an excellent support with high ability to multi-task, but I do enjoy the DPS life as well.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? PVP

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them?  Yes.

Vulpix

Back to top Go down

Application - Vulpix Empty Re: Application - Vulpix

Post by OLlama Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Here is an invite to our discord:
https://discord.gg/ecZwz

We can meet in game for an invite to guild.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down