Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction- hello

Go down

Introduction- hello Empty Introduction- hello

Post by Farol Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:10 am

there doesn't seem to be any guide as for introductions , was looking for required info or any general headlines.
i would like to join the guild but didn't seem to find where to send or fill the application to join.
um...........
there's a lot to ask on my part i guess
for starters, what should i do to proceed from here after this little introduction.

Name: i'll tell you after we start to get along ingame.

Team Name: i am willing to share this, but if you concider me as someone that can join or/and/if i can be aproved

Discord Name: same answer as teamname

Do you have a mic? Yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? i was searching for a casual guild, on tree of saviors forum

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? nobody, but i believed i have seen few ones on fedimian passing by.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? to meet other Casual players, and find people i can get along with to befriend, and play the game for fun together achieving objectives and the likes.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? a Boardgame called Go, is 3000-4000 years old, born in china and perfected in japan, currently played as a proffesional career in korea, china and japan
[yes, people pay to watch], and........ there's too many interest, the question is Too broad to answer so i'll abstain until further request.
sadly almost nobody in america know this game, and by "almost nobody" i mean that the population overall is unlikely to meet and play "Go"
together in real life, the chances of that happening are the same of an executioner dropping a bloody edge or getting a Mobster Card.
love strategy games, mainly Go and Star Craft.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? nobody

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? Tree of saviors and Pokemon, since i just found out that 2016 is the aniversary that will end the Arch story line of pokemon as a whole.
making all the pokemon gift monthly giftcards at gamestop or future legacy for Our Pokemon banks to leave for our future Children that we have
to give it to them and the children of our children, Yes there is a "pokemon bank" in real life, gotta pay 5 dollars a year.
the Story arc may end or Change completely after this year, but one thing's for sure, everything will be Different on the next pokemon after sun and
moon.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? .................casual ?................?.............i don't know.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? never, this computer sucks, my fps is 5 and my ping is ......................no comment.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? Guild Woe on ro 1 before third classes came out, and ro 2 woe.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? what?

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? what?

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? A Casual Guild with friendly Group gamers and casual soloers alike, to befriend and look forward to
make friends that can count on me and i can count on them when i'm available [thus called casual?]
i'm sorta casual.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? Double Swords/daggers, Poison, Wind and Electric magic, Status ailment Phisical dps or Magic user that involves - phisical ttack with blades. - attack speed.
but none of that exits in tree of saviors, poison is for archer, electric is for cleric and wind is nonexistant,
and attack speed is nonexistant.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? PvE in general, but tree of saviors is like no other game, my Saying is :if you got time to pvp, you got time to grind. so normally i like to pvp after i reach max level or at least
i'm closed to max level. part of the reason i'm pve oriented is because my Fps makes it a struggle to be useful in pvp when there's 30 players on my screen. but this game
i call the exception, Even when you participate in PvP you can get Exp cards from participating on pvp making it very desirable and fun. the stronger the gear the better at pvp
you can be and Pve.

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? Yes, i do meet the requirements, but whether i agree with them or not will be answered at the bottom of this application.

1-A minimum of 5 talt deposited a week : i'm casual with not that much time to afford going to dungeon unless i want to spend my gameplay doing that, my regular fps when i'm playing is 5 to 19, so it takes me forever if i choose to do dailies throughly, even rush, so no. i'm not gonna spend my gameplay only getting talt to play the game to be in the guild only to spend my time getting talt, difficult for me in such aspect.
i'm here ready and willing to befriend everyone who is casual xD.

2- social work time and real life wise to game time ? hm, i'll have to say that i'm ramdom, there's no consistency to my gameplay at all due to needs or complies of the Moments that may come up to need me to be afk or, but generally i'm online from 9 pm to 2 am. sundays, i'm online for most of the day with the occacional break time.

3-Currently asking players to be level 200+= Check, got a 242 swordi

4-Have a sense of humor and be a team player: i'm not very Open at the beggining with people, but when i am that'll be a "Check" on this one

5-Must have a mic. We hold meetings through Discord and use it for our group making/chat.: i am not used to discord, but i gotten an understanding of it, about using a mic right away ? i don't mind to interact with voice chat, but i'm not comfortable doing so before even getting to know anyone so fast.

-- - - ---
with this ends the introduction, Hi everyone, pleased to meet you, i sincerely wish to join, thanks for reading.

Farol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum