Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Debile

2 posters

Go down

Application - Debile Empty Application - Debile

Post by Debile Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Name: Marc-Yves Lalonde

Team Name and Discord Name: Evilishe and my discord name will be Debile. My character name will be Debile

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site?

I found illumina by browsing the ToS forums.

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them?

No one, but I hope to get to know you guys Smile

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina?

Fun mostly. I love voice chatting with people and getting to know them. Having a friendly group with whom I can play and adventure through the content. I have played MMORPGs before and want to get the most out of this one. I feel that with an established group like yours, I/we would have a great time!

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

Paintball and hockey. I gotta get back in shape to be able to play both again XD

With whom do you spend the most time gaming?

I used to play a lot with my ex girlfriend and guildamtes. Now, I mostly play games alone, since I waited for ToS.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why?

Tree of Savior. I had a late start because of work, but now I will be able to be here every day. I have been waiting for this game for a long time and have been waiting for this RO successor since I loved RO so much.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are?

Social, helpful, competitive

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?

I usually watch people showing off their build on kToS to try and get a better grasp of what some classes can do. I watch that on Youtube though.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have?

I played a lot of games, but mostly MMORPGS. Ragnarok Online (6 years), Rose Online, WoW, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge, TERA, Wakfu, Final Fantasy XIV. I played some MOBA as well: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Smite and some Paragon. I am bored with MOBAs though. I have played more MMORPGs, but most are browser based games which if you wanna know which one you can always ask me.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?

No

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?

I don't participate in any.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?

I am looking for a guild where I can progress, socialize (in any chat/voice chat program and in-game) and have fun. I am a competitive person when it comes to PvP and would love to do it with guildies. I have a lvl 28 wizard/ cryo, but I am making a Cleric in order to be able to heal and support. Having people to play with is a must for me, since I hate playing MMORPGs alone. By playing, I don't mean for them to be by my side killing monsters, but just being online where we can speak to each other and have fun while enjoying the game. My goal is to reach end game and have fun while getting there.

If you want or need to know anything about me, I don't mind giving you any info about me Smile

Have a great day!

Marc (IGN: Debile)

Debile

Back to top Go down

Application - Debile Empty Re: Application - Debile

Post by OLlama Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Glad to have you.
Here is the discord invite:
https://discord.gg/0bb6ryncE139WRsw

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com