Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Avrathon

2 posters

Go down

Application - Avrathon Empty Application - Avrathon

Post by avrathon Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Name:Patrick

Team Name and Discord Name: Murked, Avrathon

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? All chat on TOS

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? No one but i hope to meet new friends Wink

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? Friends

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? My girlfriend lol

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? Myself or my cousin who is also currently playing TOS as a rank3 quarrel shooter level 81

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? TOS deffinently, im a old RO player

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Fun, easy going, effective

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yeah usually once or twice a week

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? I have been playing online games since i was a kid, starting with diablo 2 and original warcraft. Then moved onto Lineage 2 and WoW(where back in vanilla days i was part of one of the farthest raiding guilds in the world as the Off Tank), played aion pretty seriouslly and currently before i found TOS was putting my time into Blade and Soul

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? Just watched not attendended..And so many

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? I havent participated, real life gets in the way of all that

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? a semi-hardcore pvx guild, just a fun down to earth place where i can find people with common interests

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? I am currently a 121 wizard 3/ele 2 and im planning on going ele 3/ featherfoot .. I prefer to dps but I do a good job tanking in any game..But ive been know to do anything and everything ( before i quit wow was healing in raids on my resto shaman)

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? both, but i have been know to be a very avid pvp player

Last edited by avrathon on Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application)
avrathon
avrathon

Back to top Go down

Application - Avrathon Empty Re: Application - Avrathon

Post by OLlama Wed May 04, 2016 7:48 pm

How long have you been playing ToS?
As stated in the shout I made and in the guild requirements listed on this forum I am looking for players 180+.
If you have just barely started playing I might be able to make an exception given if you level up quickly to the requirement.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avrathon Wed May 04, 2016 7:56 pm

i've been playing for almost 2 weeks, i have about 70 hours logged( with like 10 of it being afk) and some hours invested in getting a arde dagger, and yeah i saw the post but I figured it was worth a try to find some friends and a home Wink
avrathon
avrathon

Back to top Go down

Post by OLlama Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 pm

https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCpjwyIc
Here is an invite to Discord. Get to know some of the members and I'll follow up with a short interview either tonight or tomorrow.

You have a mic right?

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avrathon Thu May 05, 2016 10:14 am

yeah i do have a mic, will do thank you
avrathon
avrathon

Back to top Go down