Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Fridgey

2 posters

Go down

Application - Fridgey Empty Application - Fridgey

Post by Fridgey Thu May 05, 2016 11:01 am

Name: Fabrizio

Team Name: Angryfridge

Discord Name: Fridgey#3611

Do you have a mic?: Yep

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site?: In-game advert

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you kno: No one! Asked Curaga a couple of questions before applying

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina?: A group on consistent players to play the game and hang out with!

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?: Racket sports, Hockey, the beautiful, beautiful world of netflix, and I've been something of barber (hobbyist, straight razors and stuff) for a few years now

With whom do you spend the most time gaming?: A small group of friends I've collected over the years, both e-, and IRL

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why?: This one for the most part! I played RO for like six years

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Theorycrafter, Dislike Meta, Hybrid classes

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch Hearthstone and HOTS streamers and pros regularly, but not really anyone in particular

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? gladiator for five seasons in WoW as an Ele shaman. Consistent top 5% in whatever game I usually wind up playing.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?: Nope! never really showed any interest, have had a couple of teammates who have been invited though

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?: N/A

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?: One that is laid back in its excellence!

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? Wiz1, Cryo3, Kino1, Linker1, going to be a featherfoot! And I love build theorycrafting Razz

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? Both! I LOVE pvp, and in wow it was my priority, but the pvp isnt quiiiiiite fleshed out in this very-young game yet

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them?
Almost! I'm level 178, was advised to apply anyway.

Fridgey

Back to top Go down

Application - Fridgey Empty Re: Application - Fridgey

Post by OLlama Thu May 05, 2016 12:48 pm

https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCp4U9O5

Hop into discord and get to know some peoples. I'll interview you either tonight or tomorrow.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum