Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Schwifty

2 posters

Go down

Application: Schwifty Empty Application: Schwifty

Post by Schwifty Sun May 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Name: Simon

Team Name: Schwifty

Discord Name: uhhohhpewpew

Do you have a mic? Yes

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? On ToS shout

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? None

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? Learning more about the game and playing with new friends.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Poker, Programming

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? Few irl friends who don't play as much.

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? Tree of Savior since it really reminds me of RO and I played that a ton when I was growing up.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Competitive, Motivated, Outgoing

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch streams for other games, but not ToS. Don't really enjoy watching MMORPG grind on twitch.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? I played a few tourneys in league and hearthstone.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? Never

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? PVE to get gear at first (world bosses) then switch to PVP.

What class are you currently+level? What class are you planning for? What is your play style? 220 Fletcher and 100 Thaum(Going for Alchemist). I enjoy DPS or support.

Are you PvP or PvE oriented? Both

Before posting the application, did you read the guild requirements and meet them? Yes

Schwifty

Back to top Go down

Application: Schwifty Empty Re: Application: Schwifty

Post by OLlama Sun May 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Join us on Discord and feel free to ask about anything

https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCtXHQ4j

Get to know the members and I will interview you in a couple days.

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down