Illumina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Wonderlust

2 posters

Go down

Application - Wonderlust Empty Application - Wonderlust

Post by Wonderlust Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Name: FA

Team Name and Discord Name: WNDRLST - xpipen

How did you hear about illumina? Were you referred to the site? Reading at the TOSBASE forum

Who do you know currently in Illumina? How do you know them? None.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Illumina? Partying, grinding, learning, GvG.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Play sports, guitar, pot.

With whom do you spend the most time gaming? Myself

What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why? ToS, Im an old RO player, ToS seems great way to get back at it.

What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are? Constant, efficient, inteligent.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch youtube to learn, need better Twitch channels.

What kind of competitive tournament or online experience do you have? Used to play GvG, War of Emperium is my thing.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? none.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? none.

What type of guild are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? I want to learn, have friends and fight other guilds. Like laughing while playing. I need a Guild so I can keep up my good times in the game!

Wonderlust

Back to top Go down

Application - Wonderlust Empty Re: Application - Wonderlust

Post by OLlama Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Greetings!!
Here is an invite to discord where I will ask you some follow up questions:
https://discord.gg/0vxuQDHNKCrwc1Lx

OLlama
Admin

https://illuminaofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down